Ça, ça vient d’Epicurious et c’est vraiment bon.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon drained capers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 1 1/2-pound skinless salmon fillet (1 1/4 to 1 1/2 inches thick)
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Whisk first 6 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Season sauce with salt and pepper. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut three 1/2-inch-deep slits crosswise in top of salmon (as if dividing into 4 equal pieces but do not cut through).
- Arrange asparagus in even layer on rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and turn to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon atop asparagus; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast until salmon is just opaque in center, about 20 minutes.
Transfer asparagus and salmon to platter. Spoon sauce over salmon. Cut into 4 pieces along slits and serve.